Lineage: ‘Ma – Blue Dream x ‘Pa – Berry G’oood
- Ancestral Roots: 75% SATIVA
- Ancestral Roots: 25% INDICA
- Approximate Flowering Time: 9-10 WEEKS
- Approximate Yield: EXTREMELY HIGH YIELD
- Nose: The Indigo Daydream delivers a sappy floral punch with undertones of blackberry jam and fermenting blueberries. Her sweet smell is reminiscent of fresh grapes with a slight twist of piney citrus back note.
- Appearance: A flamboyant beauty that likes to flaunt her exotic color variations – from blue hues to profound purples to amethyst.
- Effects/Influence: Invigorating yet relaxing, she draws on effects from both the sativa and indica influence in her lineage.She has the ability to slightly distort reality for the better, while still allowing for functionality.
- Growing Style: Massive dense buds cover a robust gigantic bush. Sticky oily crystals materialize on the huge purple nuggets that bedazzle this large luscious lady.
This lady likes her space and needs lots of room to grow. Use plenty of good quality trellising to keep her under control. Roses are red, Indigo is blue, give her your love and she’ll take care of you!